- Playing dress up with the kids while being chased through the neighborhood.
- Finding an even more perfect flower girl dress.
- Getting all my money back for the first flower girl dress.
- Hubby finishing laundry that would have taken me another week to finish.
- Kiddos helping neighbor.
- My car starting every day.
- Tomatoes from the garden in the pasta.
Philippians 4:8 (The Message)
8-9Summing it all up, friends, I'd say you'll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious—the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse. Put into practice what you learned from me, what you heard and saw and realized. Do that, and God, who makes everything work together, will work you into his most excellent harmonies.