Friday, February 27, 2009

The Short of It...

  • my husband has Crohns disease
  • he had a flare up last week and we ended up spending the week in our local hospital
  • the kids have had a record number of snow days ie: days they are out of school but alas I am not
  • I am approaching mid terms at school and trying to catch up from a week being MIA

"You can do what you have to do, and sometimes you can do it even better than you think you can. " Jimmy Carter

This quote is on my bulletin board above my desk. The mantra running through my head at all times: "Put one foot in front of the other". Missing you all and dreaming of catching up on all the lovely postings I have missed reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about all that! Hope things settle down soon. I'm enjoying your blog!

ajnabi said...

I'm so sorry things are rough right now. Praying for you!