Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine Vignettes

My daughter just loves holidays. After reading Manuella's blog
I was inspired to decorate our house for Valentine's Day. Nothing could have thrilled my daughter more! We were going to make a tree to decorate but alas, life has kept us busy and no ornaments have been made. We will definitely aim for that next year. Here is what we accomplished.

Our front door.
My mom had these sweet brambly and button wreaths at her shop.

A Valnetine platter a friend gave me years ago, and our cookie cutters:)

This is a shelf in our entryway. The sheet music is for "I Love You So Much It Hurts".

...and the fireplace. The running joke is, it looks like cupid threw up:)



Hope your Valentine's Day is full of love!


4 comments:

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

It looks so festive! I love the sheet music! The wreath is so pretty! Really wonderful!

Manuela

angela said...

Looks adorable!! You are a great, GREAT decorator!! Miss you.

ajnabi said...

I love the pinky thread spools--sooo sweet. Can't wait to see you tonight!

Creative Life Studio said...

What a great job you did! How sweet of you to go all out for your daughter. :) I like the spools too and love, love, love the heart wreath! So pretty!